If you haven’t signed into our communications app Hero yet, read on…
You will have heard that we are now using Hero as our school communication app. Hero allows us to send targeted communications to the right people, at the right time.
Users will receive notifications either within the app (if signed in) or via email when a message is posted, allowing you to log in to check and, if necessary, respond to the message.
Parents have found this especially useful for the notifications around Omicron. Learning notifications will be added to this app at a later date, including reporting on your child’s progress.
Did you know that you can also notify the school of your child’s absence through the app? Notifications will be sent to the Office and the classroom teacher.
If you haven’t already logged into hero, the process is simple – you download the app from your appstore, or log in via a web browser.
The process to sign up to Hero is as follows:
1. Scan the QR code above or search for ‘Hero” in your app store and download, or visit https://go.linc-ed.com
2. Select “New user”. Use the email address that you provided when you enrolled your children, use this address to request a password. (Please note: each contact must have their own email address)
3. Enter your email address and click the “Request Password Link”
4. Check your email! If one doesn’t arrive, ensure the school has your correct details on file.
5. Follow the secure link and enter a new password.